The Swiss Farmers Loaf will be available again the 23rd of June.
Ingredients and product of Germany
No added sugar
Bake at home for 15-18 minutes to enjoy oven-fresh and warm bread
17.6 oz (500g)
Your order does not ship frozen, but with ice packs and insulation to protect against heat
Enjoy now: Swiss Farmers Loaf (500g) A mixed wheat bread made from a traditional swiss wheat flour called "Ruchmehl". Made with a 20-hour fermentation. The addition of a self-made scald soak ensures a long freshness.
Contains: Wheat. May contain traces of milk, eggs, tree nuts (hazelnuts, walnuts) and soy.
💪 Nutrition Facts
9 servings per container Serving size:1 Slice (56g/2.0oz)
Amount per Serving: 120 Calories
Total Fat 0.5g (1% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Sodium 310mg (13% DV), Total Carb. 24g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (5% DV), Total Sugars <1g, Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV), Protein 5g. The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
🧑🍳 Preparation instructions
Your Swiss Farmers Loaf is fully baked.
1. Freeze upon arrival for optimal shelf life. 2. Defrost bread at room temperature for 120 mins. or in your refrigerator overnight. 3. Remove all packaging and place bread on a baking sheet. 4. Preheat conventional oven to 410˚F 1 and bake for 15-18 mins. on center oven rack. 5. Let bread cool down for 10 minutes and enjoy.
1) Ovens vary, adjustments on temperature settings might be necessary.
💬 FAQ shipping
1. Where does The Brot Box ship from? The Brot Box ships from North Carolina (NC) and Northern California (CA).
2. When do orders ship and how long does shipping take? Orders ship Monday to Wednesday. Orders with 2- or 3-day-shipping, that are placed on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday will move into the next week’s shipping window. The transit time for delivery is 1-3 days depending on customers location.
3. Which carrier is used for shipping? We use the ground service of UPS.
4. How do orders ship? During hot summer season orders are shipped insulated (NOT FROZEN) with ice packs and insulated liner. We provide this service to extend the freshness and be prepared for any carrier delays.
5. How to handle products upon arrival? Products should be checked and placed in the freezer upon arrival to keep the shelf life up to 6 months, since The Brot Box products don’t contain any preservatives.